For individuals intending to travel to Namibia for tourism purposes, note that all applicants must submit the following for Namibian Visa Application:
- Visa Application form in duplicate, signed and dated.
- Two (2) recent color passport photograph with white background.
- Passport with at least 6 months’ validity from the date of entry and at least 2 or 3 blank pages.
- A copy of Data page of passport.
- 6 months Bank statement/Proof of adequate funds for the duration of their stay in Namibia.
- Proof of employment.
- Copy of round trip itinerary indicating your trip in and out of Namibia.
- Hotel Reservation.
- Medical Health Insurance.
- Letter of invitation; Proof that they will be supported by a person who is permanent resident of Namibia or is Namibian if such a case applies; with proper contact details or street address of the invitee.
- Letter of invitation and business contacts in Namibia are required for a business travel.
- Health requirements: Yellow fever Certificate or Yellow Fever inoculation is a requirement only if the journey to Namibia entails passing through a yellow fever area of Africa by any other means than by a scheduled air service.
- A visa fee of 11 000 Naira (13 000 if you are applying from Lagos or 24 000 if you are applying to get the visa the next day)
The Namibian High Commission in Nigeria is located at: Plot 16, T.Y. Danjuma Street, Asokoro, Abuja, FCT
For travelers from Lagos, Air Namibia cooperate office at 45 Oduduwa Way, Ikeja GRA, Ikeja, Lagos will accept applications for visas and process same for 7 working days. A one-day visa processing service is available at a cost.
Download the Namibian Visa Application here.
Note that the information here can change without out notice. Also bear in mind that visitors with tourist visas are not allowed to engage in any employment while in Namibia.