To visit Congo Brazzaville as a Nigerian or an African, you would need a few requirements besides having your passport. A few countries do not require a visa but most do require a valid visa for a visit. Citizens of Cameroon, Gabon, Chad, Equatorial Guinea and Central African Republic does not require a visa while a few countries like Senegal, Rwanda, Benin, Morocco and several others can obtain visa on arrival.
Nigerians require a visa to visit The Republic of The Congo and these are a few of the requirements for visitors:
- A valid hotel reservation – that is signed and stamped by the hotel manager. Please ensure you contact the hotel you booked to email this to you.
- A letter of introduction from employer
- Leave notification letter from employer
- If possible and available, go with the letter of incorporation of your company
- Six months’ bank statement of account
- A valid international passport
- A photocopy of international passport data page
- The new vaccination certificate (Yellow card)
- 2 recent passport photograph
- A completed visa application form
- Photocopy of previous visas from Congo if available
- A visa processing form of 30,000 Naira (subject to change)
- Any additional information
Normally, visa processing takes 3 days. The embassy may extend the duration without notice. The embassy is located at:
Plot 447 Lobito
Wuse II, Abuja.
No biometrics is required to process and hence, application can be made in proxy. Also bear in mind that depending on the country you are applying from, you will need a subset of the requirements stated above. You may contact us for additional information and assistance.